<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Pixistock Social | Louise Luton | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://learn.pixistock.com/members/6229ee80/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://learn.pixistock.com/members/6229ee80/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of Louise Luton's saved posts.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 05:36:10 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bfa3e6c9268d91f67401eb61d8aa44a</guid>
				<title>Alicia Powell posted an update: The 2027 Content Planner (in Notion) is almost complete! [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://learn.pixistock.com/news-feed/p/9964/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 14:47:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The 2027 Content Planner (in Notion) is almost complete! If Notion feels a little intimidating, don&#8217;t worry &#8211; I&#8217;ve got you covered with simple tutorials so you can make the absolute most of it.</p>
<p>As a reminder, this drop is 100% FREE for Annual Pixistock members. Need to grab or upgrade your membership? Use code <b>PLAN2027</b> for 30% off here: &hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-9964"><a href="https://learn.pixistock.com/news-feed/p/9964/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b60fbc4360a67fe29e109565022d1b1d</guid>
				<title>Jenn Montoya Palmore posted an update: Is anyone having issues with the site?  I am having [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://learn.pixistock.com/news-feed/p/6358/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2024 18:14:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is anyone having issues with the site?  I am having trouble with the stock photos.  I can&#8217;t favorite the pics and create my folders, x out of a box, and more importantly I can only see the first page of searched content.  If it has multiple pages I cannot advance.  It is doing this on both Safari and Chrome.  If there is a trick or something I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6358"><a href="https://learn.pixistock.com/news-feed/p/6358/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		