<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Pixistock Social | Theodora Carter | Activity</title>
	<link>https://learn.pixistock.com/members/f4a213be/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://learn.pixistock.com/members/f4a213be/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Theodora Carter.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 23:29:09 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.3</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a55d37cbf8aefb9a7f5d3765ee1f42e</guid>
				<title>Theodora Carter replied to the discussion Group Coaching Tips in the forum Q&#38;A Support Forums</title>
				<link>https://learn.pixistock.com/forums/discussion/group-coaching-tips/#post-14575</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 19:00:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://learn.pixistock.com/forums/discussion/group-coaching-tips/#post-14575"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Group Coaching Tips</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, I just moved my community from Skool to a community on Go HighLevel. I have actually been able to consolidated a lot of the platforms that I used into Go HighLevel, resulting in me no longer needing multiple platforms.  I have a CRM, schedule my Social Media content, newsletter, funnels.  It has actually been a great investment.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">807ba0710089bd673002158601aad09f</guid>
				<title>Theodora Carter posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://learn.pixistock.com/news-feed/p/10046/#acomment-10053</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 18:56:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="1853" href="https://learn.pixistock.com/members/0bd5a673/" rel="nofollow">@junkdrawermom</a></span> thank you Shayla.  I look forward to learning more about your business. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://learn.pixistock.com/members/f4a213be/" data-bb-hp-profile="1564" rel="nofollow">Theodora Carter</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://learn.pixistock.com/groups/formal-introductions/" data-bb-hp-group="4" rel="nofollow">Formal Introductions</a> <p>It&#8217;s been a while since I&#8217;ve logged in, and I&#8217;m excited to reconnect, explore the community, and get to know the other members!</p><p>A little about [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a012ea0c9d7acc6a162b715ce51b761</guid>
				<title>Theodora Carter posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://learn.pixistock.com/news-feed/p/10046/#acomment-10052</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 18:56:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="2" href="https://learn.pixistock.com/members/a3c4100c/" rel="nofollow">@Alicia</a></span> Thank you.  I am excited to be back. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://learn.pixistock.com/members/f4a213be/" data-bb-hp-profile="1564" rel="nofollow">Theodora Carter</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://learn.pixistock.com/groups/formal-introductions/" data-bb-hp-group="4" rel="nofollow">Formal Introductions</a> <p>It&#8217;s been a while since I&#8217;ve logged in, and I&#8217;m excited to reconnect, explore the community, and get to know the other members!</p><p>A little about [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad5017c89a399d49ddebb93fdf3038f2</guid>
				<title>Theodora Carter posted an update in the group Formal Introductions: It's been a while since I've logged in, and I'm [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://learn.pixistock.com/news-feed/p/10046/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 04:38:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s been a while since I&#8217;ve logged in, and I&#8217;m excited to reconnect, explore the community, and get to know the other members!</p>
<p>A little about me. I&#8217;m a native New Yorker, born and raise in the Bronx,  now living in Charlotte, NC. I&#8217;m an HR professional with over 25 years of experience, a certified Life &amp; Career Coach, HR Consulting, an author,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10046"><a href="https://learn.pixistock.com/news-feed/p/10046/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		